Works on our new outdoor classroom were completed during the summer holidays. We are absolutely delighted with it!
Outdoor classroom spaces offer students key opportunities to learn, problem solve, and mentally refresh, ultimately benefiting both education and mental health.
These benefits include:
- Increased physical fitness
- Social-emotional enrichment
- Enhanced enthusiasm and independent learning
- Improved academic performance
- Empowered collaborative learning between teacher and students
- Experiential learning through real engagement with elements of nature
- Better mental health and academic performance
- Calmer and better focus
- We can’t wait to get out and use it, and to feel the benefits for all, in all seasons!